Chocolate Geranium

Chocolate Geranium's CT Layouts

Thursday, June 25, 2009

What have I been up too !!!

Wow it seems to be really busy at the moment but heck I don't know what I have done! Here is a little preview of some of the kits I have been working with this month.

Tricia Curtis Designs has put out this gorgeous kit called Sweet Beginnings. It is one of my fav's it's an elegant baby kit! Drop by her web site and collect the free quick pages she has on offer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are my layouts.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Felicia Staulter from Digi-ridoo Scraps has this fantastic Template pack no. 1 and Family Time Word Art.

Previews:
Photobucket Photobucket

Here are my layouts.
Photobucket
The kit used in conjunction with the template is Booland Designs: Spring Meadows
Photobucket
The kit used in conjuction with the family time word art is by Scrap Warrior (Digiridoo Scraps) How Does Your Garden Grow.
Photobucket
The kit used in conjuction with the word art is DigiDesigned by Wilma - Dream Lover, also at Digiridoo Scraps.


WD Designz from Groovy Scraps has this little cutie called So Cute !
Photobucket

Here are my layouts
Photobucket

Photobucket

Well this is just a bit I'll catch up with the rest tomorrow! There are some fantastic kits from GoDigital Scrapbooking and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment